David's Buttcrack


a darkened tinge of orange

the screen dots dance so soft

eyes relaxed and backs untaxed

we lay here, on the bedspread


forgot the world beyond the glass

tap tap, tap tap, it loves me

do I love it?

I guess I did.


It's in my hands, regardless


----------------------



there's tension in my shoulder blades

as I type the text you read here

you feel the tingle down my spine

when I tell you how it feels.


oh dear, i fear you've come to near

a poet with his people.

I swear the day we come to bear

you'll know me more than i do


----------------------------


I see the sea so near to me

horizontal lines soon broken

mondrian v. adrian

the sage man's songs forgotten


The pier of madness 

picasso's one

floodlights caught me fishing

I wish the day would come to bear

where I caught it

and it liked me


------------------------------


a decent day

it's one to play

I tried to

and I didn't


a sun so bright

it saps the light

right out me

and I hate it


---------------------------


"a mountain top so precious

 I wish it'd last forever"

 I say that even though I know

 it's not true. It's too windy.

 

"I hop the rocks

 that's what I like"

 Is that true? Yes, it's closer

 but that, alas, is just the past 

 I do not

 want to move now.

 

 "Wait wait, 

 that's what you want, my boy?

 forever fun and never winds?

 Well...

 

 I have to tell you 

 life is sad

 that fun is short

 and winds are glad

 the beat you willy-nilly

 

 but it's not that bad

 fun can be had!

 fleeting, though it is now

 

 a hint, my lad:

 

 "olympiad"

 

 (run it slowy,

 fun will find thee)

 

 --------------------------


such passencore rearrived

I loved the man so dearly

The beach for each

and time forgone


It stays me

on the dunegrass


a life so lived

a life well done

sans the day he lost me


and sand so soft

the rocks forgot

tantalizing

tasty


---------------


 

 a skirmish among neurons

 a Castle and Environs

 Babylon and Babbel' on

 I burble with my brainwaves

 

 I or i?

 an eye for eye

 and most of all

 try not to die

 

 that's it for us

 I feign digust

 tho deep down

 it's releiving

 

 ----------------------------

 

 

 the meanings like the phonemes

 zoom in too close to vanquish

 enoughs enough, the gig is up!

 it just in where you look from

 

 so be careful with that shutter

 the glimps will be a letdown

 can't put the vale back on the box

 the side effect of knowing

 

 ----------------------------

 

 an antiphasic ticking

 two clocks together tocking

 tick-tack tick-tack

 it makes me mad

 can only

 move the minute'

 

 --------------------

 

 

 David's Buttcrack

 

 Am I uncultured,

 an unworthy watcher,

 of such a handsome master

 if the fastest thought

 to cross my conch

 was something 'bout his asshole.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Mediate? (feat. the Flobots)

what are macro and microstates?

Material Science: The dankest form of engineering (old)