Some poems, why not?

 


Hi all, please enjoy a small selection of poems. -Adrian

Procrastination Station

Train is here

Whistle's blowing

All have sat

no longer stowing


Earbuds in

Mellow static

Shifting seats

eyes erratic


Table down

Laptop on

Were still stopped

Must go on


No no no

Conductor calls

Sorry folks

We must stall


Why why why

Says man beside me

Conductors balks

Why so whiny?


Meeting soon...

I can't be late

We'll cut it close

At this rate


But Time flies by

And All still still

I must move

it by sheer will


I huff and puff

My knuckles crack

Why so hard?

This train has tracks?


I hang my head

Been here all day

What to do?

I still should stay


Or catch the next?

A real temptation

Shouldn't have stopped

At Procrastination Station





Tools for Minds

I miei strumenti sono le mie mani, Le mie mani sono la mia mente, La mia mente è il mio "io" Ergo io sono lo strumento





A stay from chaos

a moment of stay
the chaostic play
Faustian throes throw me lonely
and Frostian forests just comfort the fools
the hope of the helicon, my only



Phys Lab Confessions

Lab: what a beautiful process such precision, much precise i feel like a doge in the laboratory pretending I know how to science

resistors resist zoom zoom wont go is ohms law correct? i guess we won't know I ponder the procedure then ask the teacher then blame the meter cuz Im a poor reader

at least a laymen
a laymen at best
choosing a delta to thwart me
pretenting to pushkin
forebrain a mush bin
i just want to watch rick and morty

physicists shows us their science
monkey brains can't understand 'em
voltage dividers and hadron colliders
the world and its readings are random

fingerprints indent my forebrain poking and prodding to find it so soft and spongy my neurons wont tell me that a finger is punching right through it!


A Flotsam Friday

a flotsam friday a calming show here and there dear a long lost flow row and row dear and row some more pick my head up from off the floor a long lost mente alone at last run run run dear from my past



Writer's Block

A pressure mounts in my head To get my ideas on page But I don't feel it Don't get me wrong I know it is there Because when I release it I finally feel air So I sigh and I lean Stuffy man in his chair Fingers fight forebrain Fingers beware


On Intelligence

My mind is a donut Empty self in the center Looping and looping Loop round the toroid That's why I'm concious and beatleboi's not Cuz a bugbrain's a ball Infoflux is what I call..... intelligence

Punch a hole in a brain Then crank up r surface unbounded Despite the same Vol Infoflux explosion So the hole in my center Adds IQ per V Now the trade off for thinking Is a life chasing me


Lazyday

Some do it at will, so why cant I will it? I argue free will... So why don't I feel it? I know what I need, But I don't know how. Abstracted feelings Don't translate to now. Locus to focus to locus again. Gyri and sulcus should be my friend Long life of struggle Just me and myself Brain of a panzee With a computer attached


E&M

a sleeper singer so salient static crack sweetens the air subtly stylized; the eyes I may eye-to-eye wrought from prometheus a concious colored clay the wind tunnel tango is beautiful the wind tunnel tango is botched but a beautiful botching because beauty by fiat is the basis of beauty and I say this is beauty can't tell me it's not... and no one is watching anyway candor is the manner where pandora is tamed a pocket of hobbit in bitstream its the only moment of slipstream it seems to bring forehead to shoulder: the best blades ive seen He picked a good color is all that I mean


F O A M

Porosi-poems percolate meaning through void Tortuous tales carve my porebrain Tetrakaidecahedron Lockstep in legion A dash of stochastic I swear that's fantastic Foaming is free will So call me a foam brain if it gives you your thrill


The Rabbit Hole Blues

Watch such youtube your i starts to twitching Wiggle thumbs grab glass above bloody i ball Red incoherring stare watch pixels flash fastly Raster path skips hard words want pictures


232C

“23” 23 23 2 7-8-9 3-1-1 few 8-oh-8 wait-o-8 spade-o-8... U. Table top counting amounting to... ooh. 2 less 2 less 2 less 4 6 less shecks till knock down poor Ready for some steady but we reaching for the coor Betting men already have we even left the store? Store More store more 4 times 4 4 times 4 times 4 times more Iwo Jima zebras housing all the whorse Wild life trampoling, jumping on the lore All pain all gain everyall insane F4 racers balling down montagne Vain-in-vain cuz vanities reflect into the void 4 parts apple. 1 part droid.


Selected Neologisms

Lingoringman Manowing harrowar Combidomitorix Le Rhetoricorice Liapunov stableman weatherband tabernac Mastodonn wordbees Imapoetgddmnt


Psychophysics

A deep drive to simplify All humans do it Finding facets in photons And faces in soup But I won't continue Leave the simple to senses World so big and so bent Embracing messes But can we, dear reader, compress a mess and still keep it? Are they mutually exclusive?... merely two world views?

We can't take it as a whole lest we make it intractable and we can't take it as parts cuz the globes gone gestalt. What to do? What to do? A flaw, may I say it.

How'd my big brain end up so small?


And finally, the future.

epistemic-man epidemic-man tautologic-man too-laconic-man verbosity in the face of the infinite is futile yet verbosity in the face of a Jesuit is fertile so shall we stay laconic? shall we stall, lethargic? is this a postpartum dip? or are we terminally sick? I guess Ill just pick:


------------------------/end/---------------------------------

I'd be shocked if someone makes it this far, but if so I hope you enjoyed it!

-A



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Mediate? (feat. the Flobots)

what are macro and microstates?

Material Science: The dankest form of engineering (old)